This project is read-only.

Application evolvement, what do you need?

Jul 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Hi all,

Right now I am quite content with how the application works. I can't think of anything
more that I personally want or need this application to do.

If you have a suggestion/idea/change request that you would want to implement, please let me know!
Aug 23, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Would it be possible to include the ability to set the TaskSequenceID variable in the app? Great app by the way - Thanks.
S
Aug 26, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Edited Aug 26, 2013 at 8:04 AM
somahony wrote:
Would it be possible to include the ability to set the TaskSequenceID variable in the app? Great app by the way - Thanks.
S
Hi there,

Yes sure it's possible. Right now I am quite happy with the looks of the application. Adding another variable in the list would mean changing the looks of the window though. It would not look as nicely symmetric. However. I have been debating with myself whether to change the computer settings section, making it scrollable, and then I would have all settings available to set. But I'm still thinking about this, how to do it so it comes out in a good way. I am coding this in VB HTA so I am quite limited to whats possible.

But, to accomodate YOU personally right now... Is there any of the variables in the computer settings section in the app today that you could forsake for the benefit of having TaskSequenceID there instead? Are you i.e. using both ServerA and ServerB variables? If not, I could make a custom version for you that replaces of them with TaskSequenceID.

Cheers,
Chris

EDIT: I just assumed it's in the computer settings section your want to set TaskSequenceID, but it might also be on the role offcourse.
Aug 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Hi,

I'd gladly replcae ServerB for TaskSequenceID. Incredibly good of you to offer this, thank you so much. Great application, it's actually going to allow me delegate the day to day maint of the MDT database to people.

Again, thank you!
S
Aug 26, 2013 at 7:06 PM
somahony wrote:
Hi,

I'd gladly replcae ServerB for TaskSequenceID. Incredibly good of you to offer this, thank you so much. Great application, it's actually going to allow me delegate the day to day maint of the MDT database to people.

Again, thank you!
S
Hi!

Glad to hear it will help you, and glad you like my application :)
I'll set you up tomorrow. Email me at christian.wistberg@gmail.com so I'll get your email address and I'll reply with your custom version of MDT Administrator attached.

Cheers!
/Chris
Aug 27, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I've sent you your custom version as described. :)

//Chris